Monday, March 9, 2009

Away too long

Can't believe I've been away from the blog for so long. It's all new to me so I will need to get on a schedule of blogging every day.

Still making progress on the fitness plan...last weigh in was 145! I am so pleased with this weight loss. For years I kept saying I needed to lose some weight but never really tried. New year plans include more travel and the desire to be more fit. Don't exactly know what the motivation was but, who cares, I'm doing it!

Have experienced a little set back with the exercise routine...have either a bad sprain of rib tissue or a broken rib. I got a little too determined to clean the tub and leaned a bit too hard against the side of the big tub (maybe next time I need to clean from the inside). Anyway that has stopped any workouts but that doesn't mean I not still moving as much as I can. I am still watching my meal portions and making sure I have small meals and snacks throughout the day. I don't deny myself I just don't eat EVERYTHING that appears before me. It's a good plan for me.

I want to get back to exercising (I miss it--go figure) and I'm sure I will once all injuries have healed. I'm not where I want to be but I'm further from where I was...good progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment