Monday, January 12, 2009

"No Excuses" Fitness Plan

Well it's a new year and I'm determined to be healthier and more fit. I've decided on the "No Excuse" approach. There is no excuse for not going to the gym and no excuse for eating foods I don't need and will regret later.

I've been to the gym everyday (but Sunday, that's for rest) since January 2nd, 2009. The club was closed on the 1st. I've even tried a new class...Zumba! That was fun and a good workout for me. Still need to remember to keep my hips more under control until I get my back into better shape.

I've already lost 5 pounds and do not feel deprived at all. It's AMAZING how it can work if you make a decision. I know (and fully expect) to backslide a few times but if I don't do it when I can then when will I.

My son suggested this blog so I will try and keep reporting on my progress. Until the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment