Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year...Newer Me

Happy New Year!

Cannot believe it is already 2010! I remember when 2000 just rolled around. I'm happy about hitting the double digits...I like the sound of twenty ten.

Still working on myself...my health. New resolution for 2010 is to work harder to develop core stablization strength...I need to continue to stand up by myself and not slump over in the chair. DO NOT want to become just a blob!

Happy with the success of 2009. Lost 35 pounds and numerous inches...now wearing size 6! God is good to me. Wake up praising God and the day will not be bad. Everyday is a miracle! A Gift! Celebrate!

Will begin new Bible study at church tomorrow. Looking forward to that.

Preacher gave Fantastic sermon on Sunday...perfect for beginning a new year. Waiting for it to be posted on website. Will link it everywhere I can so that others can hear. Isn't it great to be alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment