Friday, August 7, 2009

Me Again

Can't believe I'm still seeing doctor's for one thing and another.

Had followup chest x-ray since bronchoscopy on 6-30-09 and saw doctor. He still doesn't like the looks of things so I'm having PET scan on Tuesday. Hopefully we will finally see if anything bad is in the lung. Doctor did say nothing fungusey or bacterially had grown in cultures yet and he didn't thing anything would. Can't wait until Tuesday is done. Will not have results for a couple of days after that.

Hubby having more surgery on head for skin cancer. Will need plastic surgeon to repair after MOH's surgery to remove cancer. I told him it should be good...they can just draw up both sides and stitch giving him an instant face lift. He'll look younger than me!

It's hell getting old.

So far I have lost at least two more pounds from last visit to doctor. At Dr. C's I weighed 132.8 on Tuesday. Last time I was there I weighed 134.8. Everything I've lost looks like muscle...lots of droopy skin. Feel very energetic.

Had breast MRI on Thursday. Really funny position...on tummy with breast hanging in little holes in table...nicely draped with sheet. Had to raise up my body to reposition and managed to hurt my ribs again on left side...back and front hurting. This is the third time this kind of thing has happened. Am I really breaking bones or what???

Still working on fixing neck...saw Dr. Ch. today and he recommends Pain Mainagement doctor... maybe injections, we'll see. If that is not good for me probably more physical therapy.

One day I hope to pain free and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment