Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fired Up!!!

Went to work out today and just walked on the treadmill. Pain in my hip (boy, I'm getting old!). Came home and iced it down and had a little vino!

Finally wore some new clothes to church this am. SIZE 10!!! and they were about 2 inches too big. Either I'm doing really well with the diet and exercise or I'm dying!

Went to see Beth Moore at the Arena in NO this weekend. Amazing woman! What a great message. Music was fantastic. Bought two cd's and stopped traffic listening to the Living Proof Live cd. Couldn't stop my hands from moving!! Loved it. Me and friends stayed over in the FQ Friday night and enjoyed discussing the first night of the conference. What fun. Love all those ladies.

Guest minister at worship this morning...one of our mission partners. Sermon message was best it could be...straight from God. Why can't everyone hear this kind of good news? Get to a church people!

That's enough preaching from me today. This is my blog after all.

Hope everyone reading this is well. Spend everyday with a joyful heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment